Terms & Conditions
– Mosapics is not the author of the images presented on their website. Rather, the author is a commercial or private customer of Mosapics.
– Mosapics has obtained unrestricted rights to use the images from them and is accordingly entitled to process them further for printing, sell the final products, and grant the customer the rights to use these. The products are likewise free of third-party rights.
– The products sold are only for private use by the customer on a perpetual basis worldwide. Commercial sale is prohibited, however, along with all reproduction, distribution, open publication, modification, and editing of the product.
Duties of the customer
– The processing of transmitted customer data and images is done using an automated technical process, and involves no manual preliminary review or correction on the part of Mosapics. By uploading files, the customer confirms that they have the right to distribute and reproduce the contents and materials in this file.
– The customer guarantees that the content and material in sent files do not infringe on any laws in effect.
– The customer also guarantees that
a) no illegal submissions, materials, or content that glorify violence or are of an inciting, racist nature, propaganda, symbols of unconstitutional parties or their alternative organizations, instructions to commit crimes, pornographic submissions, materials, or content that depicts the sexual abuse of children or animals, or discriminatory statements or illustrations based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age will be sent to Mosapics;
b) no laws related to the protection of children or criminal statues will be violated;
c) submissions (particularly image and text tiles), content, and materials that are sent to Mosapics do not violate the general right of personality or the copyrights, trademark rights, or other property rights of third parties.
Delivery, delivery times
Unless otherwise agreed to, delivery will take place after the printing/production ordered from Mosapics.
– Partial deliveries are allowed and constitute independent deliveries unless partial delivery is not reasonable for the customer due to the quantity of images ordered. Additional costs incurred as a result of this will not be charged to the customer.
– Mosapics will always endeavor to satisfy the deadlines for delivery that have been specified. If Mosapics goes into default, the buyer may withdraw from the contact in accordance with the following provisions.
– The length of the extension period to be set by Mosapics will be fixed at two weeks. The period begins when the customer has received notice from Mosapics of the final deadline. The above does not apply if the extension period is not reasonable for the customer. In particular, this is the case if there is a fixed-date transaction or the customer’s interest in an extension period ceases for compelling legal reasons.
– In the event of delivery disruptions that are outside the control of Mosapics (especially due to acts of nature) and for which they cannot be held responsible, Mosapics is entitled to withdraw from the contract as long as the impediment to performance is not temporary, and without incurring liability for damages. Mosapics will not be considered to be in default while the impediment is still ongoing. In the event of withdrawal, the paid purchasing price will be refunded.
– Order and any services will only be fulfilled by Mosapics if there are no payment arrears from other contracts. Payments will apply to remaining open claims, interest, and costs first, in the chronological order of each due date.
Mosapics is very proud of their customer satisfaction; however, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by the guarantee. Please note that we are not responsible for the following areas:
– Poor quality or low resolution of uploaded images.
– Errors in options defined by the user such as product choice, quantity, or the desired design of a product.
– Damage to product caused by the customer after delivery.
– Differences in color between the image on your monitor and the printed picture. Variations can be caused by the monitor setting. If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
– We provide a special holder for the desired picture to support its weight. We are not responsible if the picture doesn’t stay on the wall and falls down due to using a different holder system.
– Claims against Mosapics Inc. must be filed within 30 days from the date of the cause of the claim. The parties agree to be governed by federal laws and state laws of the state of Delaware, City of Dover. The user/customer agrees to indemnify defend and hold harmless Mosapics, our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.